POPULATE_AP_INTERFACE Table selects VENDOR_SITE_ID Randomly When Multiple Sites Share The Same Address
(Doc ID 1902362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The table POPULATE_AP_INTERFACE selects the VENDOR_SITE_ID randomly when multiple sites share same address.
This can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Define a Supplier with one address shared by 2 or more sites
- Define a Supplier Contact and assign it to the previously defined address
- Import it in Resource Manager as a 'Supplier Contract'
- Setup the Resource as a Salesrep
- Insert a transaction for that Salesrep and calculate a commision
- Generate the Payrun, approve it and pay it
- ap_invoices_interface and ap_invoice_lines_interface will be populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document