Billing and Receipt History Report has Alignment Issue, Wrong Formatting and Truncated Display
(Doc ID 1902407.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:ARXBPH.RDF - Billing and Receipt History
The Billing and Receipt History report, in Release 12, has multiple issues:
1. The report alignment is not arranged properly
2. The column width is not sufficient, data is Truncated
3. The Cents Amount (Decimal) are not displayed
4. The report alignment is not fitting in one page
5. Amounts are Truncated at Currency Totals for Various Columns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!