No Results When Item Instances Are Being Searched Based On Contract Number For Web ADI Mass Update
(Doc ID 1902726.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a batch (WebADI) in Mass Update. No instance records return on the WebADI spreadsheet (blank spreadsheet) when searching for instances using a Contract Number. From the Oracle Installed Base Agent User Search for the same contract and instance the data is retrieved.
Expect to see the instance returned for this contract in the WebADI batch
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instances >> Item Instance >> Mass Update
2. Select the 'WEB ADI' Batch Type
3. Enter a Batch Name
4. Select Search Criteria as 'Search and Manage Item Instances'
5. Enter a Contract Number and click on the 'next' button
5. Open the WEB ADI Template in Excel.
6. No data is found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!