Service Request Form Descriptive Flexfield On Task Details Resources Tab Does Not Open Directly
(Doc ID 1903445.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <patch 17855988:R12.CS.B> 12.1.3:BUG FIXES FOR CS:JAN'14, the flexfield 'Task Assignments Additional Information' on the Task Details form Resource tab ,
does not open directly when clicking on the Flexfield icon.
The cursor is moved to the Assignment Type field and user has to scroll to the flexfield again and click in the flexfield a second time to open it.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup and enable descriptive flexfield 'Task Assignments Additional Information'
2. Create service request and task
3. On Task Tab, click on More button to open the Task Details form
4. On Resources tab, click in the flexfield icon at the end of the resource assignment line
5. Flexfield does not open, cursor is moved to Assignment Type field
6. Click on flexfield icon again, now it opens
<Patch 17855988:R12.CS.B> was applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document