Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Login in and select User Managment role.
1. Query back an existing Registration process
2. Press the 'Duplicate' button.
3. Enter a new unique code for the registration process
4. Press contine
5. Press Next
6. ERROR. Select a valid value.
7. Clear the notifications field
8. Re Select the same value for 'Notifications'
9. Click Next
10. OK this time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms