Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AR_RECEIPT_API_PUB.Apply_In_Detail API populates balances incorrectly, when a Receipt is applied to an Invoice with line level adjustment.
The Invoice is created in R12 and not an upgraded Invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Batch Source is created without Generate Line Level Flag.
2. Create an Invoice for 550, with 2 lines, and do a -100 line level adjustment.
3. Create an Invoice for 400, with 1 lines, and do a -100 line level adjustment.
4. Create a Receipt for 1000.
5. Use AR_RECEIPT_API_PUB.Apply_In_Detail and apply to these 2 Invoices using a loop.
6. See that the Line Level Balances are incorrect in ra_customer_trx_lines_all.
Where as if the similar is done from the front end (UI), then the balances are stamped correctly.
1) Invoice is created for 550$
2) Create an adjustment for -100$ against this document at Summary Level.
3) Creat a receipt, and applied the receipt for $2 against the invoice using the UI, then the line level balance is stamped correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms