Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Application Release 12.1.3:
It was found that files attached to an work order under Work Order Details page, while Operation Quality Plans tab is active are not being saved, despite the confirmation message.
However, everything is working fine when files are attached to work order with any other tab being active
Expected files to be attached regardless of the actual tab being active.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. - Under Maintenance Super User, query for a released work order - WO255596
2. - Under Work Order Details page (WorkOrderDetailsPG), click on Operation Quality Plans tab;
3. - Then click on Add Attachments button on work order header region;
4. - Click on Browse button and select a local file to be attached and Apply;
- At this moment, the View Attachment has been activated.
5. - Require the job and we can see that View Attachment link is no longer active;
6. - Then, select Materials tab and perform steps 2 to 5 and this time, the View Attachment link remains active.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms