Reprint Only Prints the First 10 Checks Unless User Clicks Next 10 to View All Of Range
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Format output does not show all checks from the reprint function if user does not go to the end of the check list during reprint.
1. Create new PPR batch and take it thru format.
2. Clerk prints to a file.
3. Then manager does the re-print which physically prints the check.
4. When doing reprint, enter the check range 52-66.
5. The next page shows the first 10 payments which is 52-61
6. However if you do not click Next 10 and just submit the Reprint, the Format Payment Instruction output only shows 10 checks.
7. If user had clicked Next 10 until the end and then Re-print, all checks are shown in the Format output.
Not production down. However this may be tedious to click Next 10 again and again if the volume of payments is high.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms