Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Additional Absence Details DFF segments (personalization is done at the Function Level) are not appearing in the Create absence page after Save For Later .
- Make the same personalization at the responsibility level/Site level rather then Function level.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' -> Absence Management -> Click on the 'Create Absence' button.
2. This page is personalized at the function level to enter 'Additional Absence Details' DFF.
3. Click on the Save For Later button, the application navigate to the Absence Management: Summary page.
4. Click on the Absence Management: Summary click Update Icon.
5. The 'Additional Absence Details' DFF segments are not displayed any more.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms