AME - Changer Request Rejected FYI Notification Shows Requester As Sender
(Doc ID 1905543.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Change Order
AME - changer request rejected FYI notification shows requester as sender
Expect to the initial iprocurement user done the rejection
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an approved requisition
2. Go to Requisition details page.
3. Click on change
4. Update the requisition details
5. Resubmit the requisition
6. Login with as approver credentials
7. Go to notification
8. Select the notification for amended requisition
9. Reject the amended requisition
10. Check the email received by requester
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document