Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With US Federal Financials and GTAS installed, when users try to modify funding on an approved PO in Buyer Work Center, they unreserve a PO then go to the specific PO Line > Shipment > Distribution and modify the POET / account then re-reserve the PO.
There is no ability to perform the same steps in Buyer Work Center (BWC) - which they MUST use in 12.1.3 due to GTAS (TAS / BETC) global localizations only being ported to web forms and NOT core forms.
Steps to navigate:
1) Purchasing Super User responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Orders > View = My Open Orders > Go button
2) Choose radio button before the Approved PO > Select Order action = Update > Go button >
3) Opens to PO header > Move to PO Lines tab > Attempting to update accounting / POET for PO Line 1 > Schedule Line 1 > Distribution Line 1 >
4) Move to Schedules tab > No option to adjust POET under Actions LOV >
5) Press Pencil (Detail Update) icon on Schedules line > No option to adjust POET under Actions LOV >
6) Move to Distributions tab > No option to adjust accounting / POET under Actions LOV > Choosing Change Amount only allows Qty &/or Amount fields to be updated
7) Press Pencil (Detail Update) icon on Distributions line > No option to adjust accounting / POET under Actions LOV > Choosing Change Amount only allows Qty &/or Amount fields to be updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms