Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Closed Award (2-way) can be modified after Completely matched and paid, but not able to Match the extra amount to award after Modification. Not able to pull up the modified award for matching in AP matching screen(invoicing) because the award is still closed after modification. Logically expecting the Award to “open” when modification is merged to award.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create an Award (10006-7-100731)with 2-way match and get it approved
2. Create invoice and match it for full amount and make payment
3. Award is closed
4. Create a modification on the above award (Which is where amount is added)
5. Get the modification approved and merged (10006-7-100731-001)
6. After modification is approved the award (10006-7-100731) is now with new amount (higher than previous version)
7. Try to create Invoice for the remaining amount, the award (10006-7-100731) will not show up as it is still in closed status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms