Material Requirements Form Not Showing Required Quantity When Adding New Component
(Doc ID 1906267.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding components for discrete job with order quantity = zero, and after entering the required quantity, the required quantity value disappears once saving the form.
The only way to view the quantity is to re-query the data.
Required quantity to remain visible while entering material requirement lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete Job -> Discrete Job
3. Go to the Material Requirements form
4. Enter a new component
5. Tab over to the required quantity field
6. Enter value in the required quantity field
7. Do not leave the required qty field
8. Save or move the cursor to the next component line
9. See that the required quantity disappear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!