Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch lines were created using the BEE spreadsheet interface. The batch lines included values for the Further Element Entry Information descriptive flexfield (DFF). After the batch was created, it was discovered that some element entry values were missed, so the clerk updated the lines through the BEE spreadsheet. When the spreadsheet was re-uploaded to BEE, it was found that the DFF values were null. Upon further investigation, it was found that the BEE spreadsheet does not populate the DFF values when the batch lines are populated using the "update lines" process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload BEE spreadsheet to BEE with values in the Further Entry Information DFF field(s)
2. Realize Date Earned was not loaded, so open the BEE spreadsheet to update the batch lines. The DFF value is not downloaded to the spreadsheet
3. Correct the Date Earned and re-upload the spreadsheet to BEE. Now the DFF value is null in the BEE lines.
4. Open the BEE spreadsheet again to update and re-enter the DFF value
5. Re-upload the spreadsheet again so the DFF value is in the batch lines
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms