FAXMADDS: Location is re-defaulted When Split Child (SC) Line is Adjusted in Prepare Mass Additions
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.0 version, FA Addition
The location under Assignments is reset to default values when an adjustment/entry is made to a Split Child (SC) line in Prepare Mass Additions.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Query mass addition in Prepare Mass Additions with more than 1 unit (or adjust Units to be greater than 1)
2. Click on Split button
3. Select one of the new child line generated from the split
4. Click Open button
5. Click on Assignments button
6. Verify that the Location value is the same as original parent line
7. Perform an update e.g. enter Asset Key
9. Click on Assignments button
The location is now showing the default values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms