ORA-20002 Occurs When Changing From Date for a Future Employee in Form "USERS"(FNDSCAUS)
(Doc ID 1906433.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change 'From' date in the Define Users screen, 'Direct Responsibilities' tab, the following error is raised
Oracle error -20002: ORA-20002: 4016 User/Role relationship
for user 'xxxx' and role
'FND_RESP|PER| AKAJP_HRMS_MANAGER|STANDARD' already exists.
has been detected in FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API.UPDATE_ASSIGNMENT.
Steps to reproduce
1. Enter a future employee in field "Person" of form"Users"(FNDSCAUS) to link a person to a user.
(N) Security -> User -> Define
2. Wait until the effective date when above employee is effective.
3. Run concurrent program"Synchronize WF LOCAL tables" to link above employee to the user.
(N) Concurrent -> Requests
4. Change From date in tab"Direct Responsibilities" and Save
5. Change From date again and the error happens after clicking the button "Save".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document