Depot Repair Error: "Inventory Org Mismatch" When Attempting to Enter/Book A Logistics Line
(Doc ID 1906833.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Logistics Management
When attempting to Enter/Book a Logistics line,
the following error occurs if profile option "CSD: Default Logistics Warehouse" is set to "No" and OM Defaulting Rules are used to default the Warehouse for orders created under Org A and product received and repaired in Org B.
Inventory Org Mismatch
Inventory Org appears to have been changed for the order line. Do you want to continue with current values for subinventory/locator/picking rule/serial number ?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. RMA created in Org A and product is received and repaired in Org B (i.e. the Repair Org is that of Org B)
2. In 220.127.116.11, an OM defaulting rule was developed to default the warehouse in the Sales Order screen based on the Repair Org used in the Depot Repair details tab.
3. This defaulting rule gets overridden in R.12.13 if the CSD Default Warehouse profile option is set to 'Yes.
4. On setting the profile option to 'No', the OM defaulting rule works just like it did in 11i however the 'Inventory Org Mismatch' keeps popping up at regular intervals (during Order entry in Logistics, RMA Receipt)
5. User is able to proceed by clicking 'Ok' on the message, however it proves to be very inconvenient considering the magnitude of work that is carried out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document