Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create and approve an award.
2. Create a Post Award Request, copy the existing award line and create a new line.
3. Change the Quantity and keep the price same.
4. Approve the PAR
5. In the CLM Purchasing Super User --> Buyer Work Center --> Demand Workbench --> PAR
6. Select the approved PAR that introduces the new line.
7. Add it to Document Builder by choosing the New Mod.
8. The Document Builder is showing negative value. It is showing the Quantity that was copied and reduced by difference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms