Unable To Define Mail Merge Option In R12.1.3 (EBS) When Trying To Create A Recruitment Letter.
(Doc ID 1907043.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate a recruitment letter, the following error occurs.
Exception Name: java.lang.NullPointerException
Log File Bookmark: 220612
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a vacancy as below:
Navigate as 'XX Recruitment Administrator' > Requisition and Vacancy
Create a vacancy.
2. Navigate to function 'Applicant Quick Entry'.
Create an applicant and the vacancy to be assigned to him.
3. Navigate as Recruitment > Request Recruitment Letter
Search the required letter and select the applicant.
4. Click on 'Export' icon to export data.
5. Next select 'Viewer' as 'Word 2010'.
Click on 'Next' button.
6. Next is the 'Review' page.
Here click on 'Create Document' which results in the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document