Last updated on JUNE 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 and 12.1.3 version,
OA Framework pages jump to the top of the screen when using LOV to populate fields. When filling in fields within iprocurement and CLM Purchasing such as project, task, expenditures fields, addresses etc the page jumps to the top of the page after choosing information from the magnify (LOV) icon.
When the “Magnify” field button is selected the cursor automatically goes to the first field on the page. The process works. Only the position of the page changes after using the LOV to select a value to populate the field.
The issue happens in any page where it needs to scroll up and down. This happens only with IE browser.
Expect to the page to remain in the position before using the LOV to populate the field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to CLM Purchasing responsibility > Award
2. Scroll down until the default ship to location is in the middle of the page
3. Click the LOV for default ship to location (the page goes to the top and the LOV page is shown)
4. Choose one entry from the LOV
5. The page has the ship to location as the last line on the page
The expectation is to show the page exactly in the same position of the step 2
1. Go to CLM iProcurement responsibility > non catalog
2. Scroll down to have the unit of measure on the middle of the page
3. Click the LOV (same behavior as previous step 3)
4. Choose one entry
5. The page is shown with the unit of measure field at the bottom of the visible page
Same expectation as previous example.
This happens in all pages where the page does not fit on the screen, and using the LOV after scrolling down on the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms