ATO Star Item Created With CTO And Frozen Cost
(Doc ID 1907711.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an ATO Item (Star Item) is created, it is getting created with the CTO and Frozen cost, even when Perform Cost Rollup is checked to No.
Moreover it always defaults as cost of COPY REC Resource cost.
Note: This is happening even when COPY REC Resource and CTO Cost type is Inactive and not costed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Enter Order
3. Navigate to line level > Enter Config Item > Book
4. Run AutoCreate Config Item with parameter 'Perform Cost Rollup' = No
5. Results: Config Item is created OK, but the cost is showing up in the 'Cost Information' for the config item. It should be 0.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document