When trying to view work order attachments in Update Work Order page, error "The Current Responsibility Context Has Been Switched To .." Occurs
Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the SEEDED responsibility 'Maintenance Super User', the following error occurs when trying to view work order attachments in the Update Work Order page.
The issue occurs for all users in all instances.
"The current responsibility context has been switched to "One of my custom responsibilities"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use ‘Maintenance Super User’ responsibility
2. Click on the Work Order tab
3. Click Go, to search for asset numbers
4. Click on the Update pencil icon
5. On the Work order attachment click on view
6. You get the message "The current responsibility context has been switched to "One of my custom responsibilities".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms