Unable to Delete Order Release via XML Using Standard Order Release - DELETE Agent When Events Added to Shipment
(Doc ID 1908283.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete an order when the order is planned onto a shipment that has had events associated with it.
Example Test Case:
1. Create Order Release
2. Selected the shipment and secured resource
3. Then send in a shipment status XML
4. Select the shipment and withdraw the tender
5. Upload the a delete for the order (attached)
6. Agent is triggered and fails with
Couldn't unassign order because it has already been picked up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document