Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an applicant withdraws their application, where are the withdrawal comments stored?
Steps to replicate:
1. Applicant applies for a job via Employee Self Service > My Recruitment.
2. Now they want to withdraw their application (since they forgot to attached their resume).
3. Click on ‘Home.’
4. Click on the Application Details.
5. Click on ‘Withdraw Application.’
6. Enter withdrawal comments, then submit.
These comments are generally contained in the notification to the recruiter/manager.
Are these comments stored anywhere else to report on them?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms