Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Incorrect action recorded in the action history of a Purchase Requisition (PR) when the approver modifies the documents and approves it in an encumbered environment.
Correct action recorded in the action history of the PR when the approver modifies the documents and approves it in an encumbered environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PR in a encumbered environment.
2. Click on Submit and Reserve and submit the PR for approval.
3. Approver clicks on "Open Document" and modifies the PR.
4. This action unreserves the document. At this point it was also noted that Seq 3 of the action history had a NULL action and Seq 4 had an unreserve action.
5. Approver clicks on Approve from the notification and multiple approve actions could be seen in the action history from the approver, before and after reserve.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms