Duplicate Entries Created After Assignment Insert-update
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Netherlands HR
An employee has a recurring element entry for which there are multiple links based on Employment Category.
he is terminated and the element entry is ended at the FPD as expected.
An insert-update is made to his Employment Category field on his assignment record on a date prior to the actual termination date.
In the element entries screen a duplicate entry for the element has been created - he now has 2 entries
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create an element and create multiple standard links
2. hire an employee and ensure he has an entry for the element
3. terminate him with an FPD after the ATD, see the entry is ended correctly on the FPD
4. update the assignment prior to the ATD such that a different element link becomes valid (update insert)
5. go to the Entries screen and see that there are now 2 entries for the element - 15-JAN-2014 - 31-JUL-2014 and 21-JAN-2014 - 31-JUL-2014
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms