APP-PAY-51271 Error Raised While Reversing A Termination
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Netherlands Payroll
You defined several standard element links for the ABP pension related elements and those links are related to the value of the Employment Category field. Whenever there is a future change in the Employment Category values and the employee is terminated afterwards on or before that Employment Category change date, you see the bellow error while trying to reverse the termination.
"APP-PAY-51271: The assignment is not eligible for the element.
You may not grant the element Retro ABP Special Tax Adjustment Information to assignment number 827018 on 01.jun.2014"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a standard element link for the “Retro ABP Special Tax Adjustment Information” seeded element, starting from 01-01-2014 and make it eligible for certain values of the Employment Category field;
2) Create an employee starting on 1st Jan 2014
3) When entering the assignment data, please make sure to use the same data you have used to define the element link in step 1, so that the assignment is eligible for the test element
4) Check that the element is assigned correctly to the assignment in question via the element entries
5) Now datetrack to 1st June 2014 and change the employment category to another one that is still eligible for the element in question (for example “Tijdelijk dienstverband 2.4.2” in our case)
6) Do a datetracked update to keep the history of the changes and then save
7) Verify that the element in question is still assigned to the test assignment in the element entries
8) Now terminate the employee at the end of May 2013
9) Check the element entries once more and verify that the element in question (besides the other elements) is end dated at the Final Process Date (as per element definition)
10) Now go back to the termination form and reverse the termination
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms