Unable To Reconcile Entries In CE To GL Journals Due To Missing Cash Flows
(Doc ID 1908827.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version.
Unable to create GL Journals from Bank Statement Lines.
Unable to do autoreconciliations or manual reconciliations in CE against all the GL accounting entries as they do not show up in Cash Management.
1. Load and import the bank statement.
2. Run AutoReconciliation program for the bank statement.
It is recommended that you run the AutoReconciliation program or manually reconcile for the bank statement prior to running the Bank Statement Cashflow Creation program.
3. Run the Bank Statement Cashflow Creation program for the bank statement to create cash management cashflows.
4. Review the Bank Statement Cashflow Creation Execution Report and see the statement lines/transactions successfully created cashflows .
5. Run the Create Accounting Process in CE for and create journals.
6. Run the AutoReconciliation program for the bank statement to reconcile the cashflows that were created.
Cashflows Journal Entries were not able to be shown to be reconciled, as access to these was not yet granted.
CASHFLOW_ID did not appear in the find available transactions screen and the Transactions Available for reconciliation did not show the cashflows to reconcile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document