Self Service Review Page And Notification Does Not Display New Sub-ordinates Details
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Hire, CWK Placement, Appl Hire
In Self Service Review Page, Notifications does not Display New Sub-ordinates Details
While hiring through self service application using Applicant Hire and Rehire function observe that New Sub-ordinates Details are not appearing for "Self Service Review Page" and "Notification"
Also if we click on Back button, the values for the subordinate disappear.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self Service >> Applicant Hire and Rehire
2. Search for an Applicant with accepted status>>Click on Hire
3. Fill basic details>>Click on Next to fill assignment information
4. Enter Pay related information>>click on next to enter manager/direct reports information
5. Click on Next to reach review page>>Observe only Manager related information but no information related to direct reports.
6. If you click back, the value for the Direct Reports is not available
7. Even if you click Save for Later at step 5 , the value for direct reports is not available when saved transaction is retrieved.
8. Login as Approver and click on the notification >> Direct Reports information is not available.
9. Manager Login >>Use return for correct >> employee received with no direct reports information
10.Manager Login >>update>direct reports information not available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms