Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
When attempting to load BOM using WebADI, same item into different Organizations, the following error occurs.
Message Name : BOM_BILL_ALREADY_EXISTS
Error Message : This bill already exists. Please enter another alternate to create an alternate bill, or use Query Find to find an existing bill.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Development Manager > Batch Import > Import Items > Import from Excel
2. Object Structures, click on continue
3. Structure Type: Manufacturing Structure
4. Structure Name: Primary
5. Import Format: component Details
6. Open the excel and provide the information as provided in excel named: 2 Orgs same item.xlsx
7. Verified by providing 2 Orgs with 2 different items, these got uploaded. it fails only when the Item is same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms