Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to view uploaded attachments from Self-Service > Benefits in the Person Life Events form, no details are displayed after clicking the Attachments icon.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service and select Benefits.
2. Upload an Attachment file during an enrollment train.
3. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
4. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in questions.
5. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
6. Place your cursor on the life event line for which the attachment was made.
7. Click on the Attachments (paperclip) icon from the Oracle toolbar.
- No attachments are displayed. No form opens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms