Autoinvoice Import Program Rejections For Credit Memo From Projects
(Doc ID 1909092.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to run Autoinvoice and import Transactions from Projects and receive the following errors:
1) Invalid bill to customer id (ORIG_SYSTEM_BILL_CUSTOMER_ID) (-141425242)
2) Invalid ship to customer id (ORIG_SYSTEM_SHIP_CUSTOMER_ID) (145892848)
3) The Bill To address id must exist in Oracle Receivables, and it must be assigned to the Bill To customer (ORIG_SYSTEM_BILL_ADDRESS_ID) (2524)
4) The Bill To contact id must exist in Oracle Receivables, and it must be assigned to the Bill To customer (ORIG_SYSTEM_BILL_CONTACT_ID) (8040)
5) The bill to customer of your credit memo transaction must be the same or related to the one of the invoice it is crediting (-141425242)
6) The supplied ship to address id must exist in Oracle Receivables, and it must agree with the supplied ship to customer (ORIG_SYSTEM_SHIP_ADDRESS_ID) (2524)
7) You cannot supply any account assignment for your credit memo transaction when the system option 'Use Invoice Accounting for Credit Memos' is Yes
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!