Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Iprocurement is showing the currency code STAT which is not a valid code for entering requisitions. This Code can not be chosen in core purchasing or BWC. STAT is a special value that should not be chosen by the user.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to iprocurement and create a Non Catalog Request.
2. User can choose STAT as a currency in Non-Cat Page
3. Choose supplier and click on Add to Cart. Receive error because there is not a STAT EUR exchange rate
4. User can select User Rate and enter rate, which may be nonsensical
5. Add to Cart now works
6. STAT is converted to EUR like any other currency
7. Req can be Approved and will be converted to PO
-> Now, the EUR price is (probably) wrong, and there may be unnecessary exchange rate variances. Also, since STAT is not a real currency, there will have to be manual corrections, probably in the GL.
Create a customization in CurrenciesVO.xml to exclude the wrong code which is not acceptable for the customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms