Selected Payment Type Not Kept In Checkout After Changing The Bill-to Address during iStore Checkout
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Checkout and Order Placement
Selected payment type not kept in checkout after changing the bill-to address
and a warning is displayed.
Payment Field and Payment Option mismatch
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. During checkout, at the Billing and Payment Information step, we have 2 payment types available:
- Credit Card
2. The system default payment type is "Credit Card".
3. Change the payment type to "Invoice" payment type
4. Change the bill-to address for a new value
5. Now return back to the Billing and Payment Information page, the selected payment type is changed back to "Credit Card".
If the user does not notice the change and clicks "Next" to continue the checkout, warning message "Payment Field and Payment Option mismatch." is seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms