Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Supplier Hub, Release 12.1.3, when using the browser Back button to navigate back to a previous page, the supplier's VAT Number information is not retained.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using the Supplier Data Librarian Super User responsibility.
2. Suppliers tab > Profile Management subtab.
3. On the Oracle Smart Search page, search for the desired supplier, and click the Update icon.
4. On the Update Supplier - Organization page, in the Overview tab, Tax and Financial Information region, the VAT Number field contains a value.
5. Click one of the tabs to view UDA information.
6. Next, click the Hierarchies subtab under Suppliers (from the top menu).
7. Go back to the previous UDA page by clicking the browser Back button.
8. Now, click the Overview tab of the Update Supplier - Organization page. The VAT Number data that was previously visible is no longer there.
Furthermore, if the user does these steps, and then logs out and logs back in, the VAT Number data is still missing and also the data does not show in the NUM_1099 field of the AP_SUPPLIERS table.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are inadvertantly losing the VAT information data on some suppliers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms