Purchase Order Action History Shows Supplier Name As User Who Reopened The Purchase Order
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Payables, invoice validation is being run - the purchase order is opened and the action history is showing that it was opened by the supplier name/supplier contact.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create PO using Purchasing responsibility with one line > Save > Approve PO. Invoice close tolerance should be 0% and 3-way match.
2. Create an invoice in payables matching to the PO.
- Partially match to the PO
- Do not validate the invoice
3. Assign the Payables Manager to the Allied/welcome user
4. Move back to the PO and close the PO at the header level.
- The PO is now partially billed and closed
5. Select Payables Responsibility
- Run the Invoice Validation program
6. Check the PO - find it is now reopened
- confirm the action history shows the supplier as the actioner
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms