System Allows Update of Charge and Budget Account for Partially Received PO, Creates Encumbrance Accounting Entries in Two Different Budget Accounts Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1910009.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In application version 12.1.3:
System allows update of charge and budget account for partially received Purchase Order PO. This creates encumbrance accounting entries in two different budget accounts incorrectly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Setup the purchasing options with Accrue Expense items as Period End.
2. Create a one time item for which destination type is expense.
3. Approve and reserve the PO with Account CCID#1.
4. Partially receive the PO.
5. Unreserve the PO.
6. Change the CCID#1 to CCID#2.
7. Reserve the PO again.
8. Invoice the PO and Validate.
The total reversals happens with CCID#2 , but obligation is partially done on CCID#2.
This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document