Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In application version 12.1.3:
System allows update of charge and budget account for partially received Purchase Order PO. This creates encumbrance accounting entries in two different budget accounts incorrectly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Setup the purchasing options with Accrue Expense items as Period End.
2. Create a one time item for which destination type is expense.
3. Approve and reserve the PO with Account CCID#1.
4. Partially receive the PO.
5. Unreserve the PO.
6. Change the CCID#1 to CCID#2.
7. Reserve the PO again.
8. Invoice the PO and Validate.
The total reversals happens with CCID#2 , but obligation is partially done on CCID#2.
This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms