Using WEB ADI With Territory Management To Delete Matching Attributes
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3, using Webadi to delete matching attributes and after upload does not show matching attributes are deleted when viewing the territories from the UI.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate > Territory Management responsibility > Territory Administration > Territories > select operating unit > select usage 'Sales' > click go
2. select an existing sales territory that has matching attribute 'Customer Name' and attribute values > export > wedadi file download > download successful > territory data appear on spread sheet
3. Unprotect the excel sheet and delete matching attribute rows
4. protect the spread sheet > go to Oracle , add , upload all flagged rows > upload was successful
5. view the uploaded territory in UI notice matching attribute 'Customer Name' still exist
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms