Creating Event Alert Fails with Error the Listed ORACLE ID is Missing the Event Table
(Doc ID 1910598.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Alert - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an event alert,
the following error occurs.
If the ORACLE ID is for a shared installation of an application , it may be normal for the event table to not be present.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open Alert Form
2) Input Seagate Oracle Order Entry in Application field (Application Short Name is SEAOE)
3) Input Alert Name in Name field
4) Click Event Tab
5) Enter Order Management in Application field
6) Enter OE_ORDER_HOLDS_ALL in Table fields.
7) Enter a Sql in select Statement
8) Click Save Button
9) After about 30 seconds, the error message displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document