Flexible Spending Account Element Entry Recalculating on Subsequent Event
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version of Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Find that after closing subsequent life events occurring after an initial enrollment to a Medical Reimbursement account were no changes were made, the element entry value is recalculating to an unknown amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
3. Process the Open life event and enroll in the Medical Reimbursement Account for annual value of 1500.
See that the benefit rates and element entry values are correct.
4. Process a subsequent life event on a later date.
5. Close the life event making no changes to the plans values.
6. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
7. Click the Assignment button > Entries button.
- See that the element entry value is changed to an unknown amount.
- The benefit rates are unchanged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms