Appraisee Can See Main Appraiser Ratings And Comments For Ongoing Appraisal
(Doc ID 1910896.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
Appraisee can see Overall ratings as soon as they are entered and saved as Draft . Also appraisee can see overall ratings when the appraisal is submitted and is pending approval.
Appraisee can see Main Appraiser Ratings and comments for ongoing appraisal .
Appraisee can see Main Appraiser Ratings and comments, total score and comments for goals and competencies for in process appraisal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Employee Self-Service > Performance Management
- Click on Go to Task icon for the appraisal Process
- Click on Update icon to update and share appraisal with Main appraisal
- Click on Share with Main appraiser button
- Click on Submit Button
- Click on Details Page to see the details submitted by employee
Log in as Main Appraiser>>Manager Self-Service Performance Management
- Click on Go To Task Icon for Appraisal Process
- Click on pencil icon in Appraise column
- Click on Update Appraisal Button
Enter Competency and Objective Ratings
- Click on Apply
- Click on Give Final Rating Button
Enter Objective Comments, Competency comments, overall ratings and Overall comments.
- Click on Save as Draft
Log in as Employee>Employee Self Service > Performance Management
- Click on Go to Task icon for Appraisal Process
- Click on Details Icon
Employee is able to see Overall Rating, Overall Comments, Objectives Total Score and Comments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document