Last updated on JUNE 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Canada Postal Code Validation - Not Checking Last 2 Positions
Canada Postal Code Validation should check postal code in all 6 positions.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. MSS responsibility
2. Navigate to Personal Information view
3. Select person "XXX"
4. At Address create a new address
5. Create address in Canada with postal code as L5W 1E2, system allow to save it.
6. Now try to correct existing address with postal code as L5W 112, system allows to save it (Even though last 3 digits are wrong system allows to save).
7. Now try to correct existing address with postal code as 55W 1E2, System errors out "Value ON for the flexfield segment Province does not exist in the value set PAY_CA_PROVINCES."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms