When Multiple Tasks Updated To Completed On Dashboard, Only 1 Debrief Gets Processed
(Doc ID 1911379.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
When performing multiple tasks update on Field Service Technician Dashboard, find that only 1 debrief gets processed.
Expecting all debriefs to be processed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open the Field Service Technician Dashboard screen.
2) Find/Create 2 or more SR/Tasks.
3) For each SR/Task, enter at least 1 debrief line and press Apply. Make sure that the debrief details are saved and a debrief number generated.
4) Re-query the 2 or more SR/Tasks from the Field Service Technician Dashboard.
5) While on the Dashboard, change the status on 2 ore more SR/Tasks to "Completed". Do NOT press Apply after each update.
6) Once all of the (2 or more) SR/Tasks have had the status changed to Completed, only then press the Apply button ONE time.
7) The Dashboard will come back with the message "Task updated". Note that it says "Task" not "Tasks".
8) Open the debrief screen for each of the SR/tasks. Only 1 of the (2 or more) SR/Tasks will have had its debrief processed. The others will have a debrief status stuck at "Unprocessed".
9) Select from the Toolbar menu (View, Requests). You will see only 1 launching of the Debrief Posting Program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document