Asset Groups That are Removed from an Existing Failure Set Cannot be Assigned to New Failure Set
(Doc ID 1911452.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset groups that are removed from an existing failure set cannot be assigned to new failure set.
This worked in 11.5.10 but it does not work in 12.1.3.
Be able to add the deleted asset group to the new failure set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance User
2. Go to Failure Analysis tab
3. Click on Failure Tracking Setup subtab
4. Select Name
5. Click on Update icon
6. Scroll to the Assign Asset Groups section
7. Click on Delete Assignment to delete an Asset Group
9. Go back to Failure Tracking Setup subtab
10. Click on Create Failure Set
11. Create a new one
12. On the Asset Group, try to select the asset group (that was deleted from the previous failure set) but was not able to find
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document