Incorrect Application is Withdrawn
(Doc ID 1911490.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that an incorrect Application is withdrawn, if the Applicant selects and withdraws an Application which has already been terminated.
Steps to Reproduced:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to IrcVisitor.jsp page.
2. Log in as external candidate.
3. Select job applied for.
4. Press Withdraw button to withdraw active application.
5. Select the same application which is now terminated.
6. Press Withdraw button.
7. The next active application gets withdrawn instead of the selected one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document