Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When creating an Invoice in iSupplier, in Step 2, when the Remit To is not manually selected and the default Supplier Site is used, the PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is not being populated in the ap_invoices_all table.
- When the Remit To LOV is opened and the supplier site is manually selected, the PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is populated correctly.
- PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is not being populated unless Remit To is manually selected
- Pay Group Lookup code is not being defaulted on invoice header when an invoice matched to a PO is created through ISP.
- Create an invoice matched with a PO, the field REMIT TO automatically defaults the Supplier Site value, but after creation of the invoice, the PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is NULL in AP_INVOICES_ALL table.
- Workaround: Open each time the LOV for REMIT TO field and select the SAME Supplier Site which was defaulted from the PO. After this manual intervention, the invoice will contain the PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iSupplier responsibility
2. Go to Finance > Create an invoice with a PO for a supplier
3. Create the invoice through iSupplier
4. Query the PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE in AP_INVOICES_ALL table
5. See that the field PAY_GROUP_LOOKUP_CODE is NULL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms