Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 126.96.36.199
Find that RTI Year to Date Reconciliation Report is reporting figures incorrectly for a leaver who
left before the end of the tax Year (04-Apr-2014)
- 'P60 YTD' has pay and tax figures only
- 'P60 Not Generated YTD' has NI details only .
whereas P60 YTD should be blank and all YTDs reported under P60 Not Generated YTD
-- Expected Behaviour
'P60 YTD' should be blank with all YTDs reported under 'P60 Not Generated YTD'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Terminate employee before end of Tax Year
2. Make payment after leaving date
3. Run FPS
4. Run RTI P60 Process
5. Run RTI Year to Date Reconciliation Report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms