Personalization Not Working Unable To Hide Estimate Button In Work Order Page
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, SETUP
Personalization Not Working When Trying To Remove Buttons In Self Service Page
When trying to personalize the Update Work Order Page, in order to remove the 'Estimate' button, these button is still rendered in the screen.
This works correctly in the Create Work Order Self Service Page
Expectation is to disable the rendering of the buttons 'Estimate' in the Update Work Order Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as maintenance super user
2. Click in work orders tab
3. Query an existing work order
4. Press the update work order button
5. Click in personalize page in the upper part of the screen
6. Click in the personalize icon to the right of "Submit Button: Estimate". Set the rendered
property to false at all levels.
7. Click apply then in "Return to Application " in the bottom of the screen
8. Notice that the 'Estimate' button remains, even if the server is re-started and browser cache is cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms