R12 - RMA Receipt Error: JAI_PROCESS_MSG =JAI_OM_RMA_PKG.DEFAULT_TAXES_ONTO_LINE.ERR: ORA-20401:Delivery_detail_id is not entered
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, India AP Localizations
Create a RMA for a Drop Ship order with invoice reference
On Saving system gives the below error message:
ORA-20401:Delivery_detail_id is not entered)
0RA-06512 at Apps.App_exception line 72
ORA-06512 at Apps.JAI_OE_OLA_BRIUD_T1,LINE 807
ORA-O4088 Error during execution of trigger
APPS.JAI_OE_OLA_BRIUD_T1 in package OE_LINE_UTIL_PROCEDURE_INSERT_ROW
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N)->India Local Order Management.
2. Create a RMA Order for Drop Ship/ Bill only Invoice
3. Give return reference and save.
4. Observe the error message reported.
The issue has the following business impact:
1. Users can not create RMA Orders.
2. Business can not send replacements to the Customers.
3. Customer credibility at stake as the Sales returns process is stuck.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms