Error 'Invalid User Name/Password' When Installing Mobile Client
(Doc ID 1912356.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Installation
After applying MFS multi platform patches and enabling users om MFS Multi Platform, error when attempting to download the Mobile Client to the local machine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable existing MFS users on MFS Multi Platform
2. Run MMU programs and it completes in Warning.
3. Users now unable to login to "Mobile Field Service Laptop"
4. Un-Installed Olite Web-To-Go
5. Tried installing Mobile Client again.
6. Encounter Error Message and unable to re-install
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|